The Founding Fathers held their initial meetings in a neighborhood tavern, which explains why the Declaration of Independence’s first draft had a long, rambling subsection devoted to how powdered wigs are a natural icebreaker. Revolt against the tyranny of boredom with today’s Groupon to The Spot Sports Bar & Grill in Tucker. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get dinner for two (up to a $40 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two main dishes (up to a $12 value each)
- Half pitcher of beer (a $7 value)<p>
- For $28, you get dinner for four (up to a $76 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Four main dishes (up to a $12 value each)
- One pitcher of beer (a $10 value)
The Spot Sports Bar & Grill’s kitchen produces flavor-packed wraps, sauce-coated wings, and other dishes from its sprawling menu and delivers them to tables of diners watching feats of sports derring-do on nearby TVs. Pairs or quartets can cram for kindergarten finals about sharing by splitting the Spot’s loaded chicken or steak nachos or five-piece jalapeño poppers. Culinary gurus can nestle tilapia between two slices of bread, tuck meat and veggies inside a warm burrito tortilla, or hide a choice of meat or seafood among melted cheese in a quesadilla. Chicken wings arrive dressed in barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, or recently dry-cleaned formalwear. Thirst quenchers, such as Heineken, Shock Top, and Bud Light, travel safely from the yellow-lit bar to indoor tables or the outdoor patio in a small or large pitcher. In between bites, patrons can shoot pool, crawl languidly across the dance floor, play foosball, or do anthropological research on the rules and rituals of pro sports depicted on a legion of televisions.
4578 Britt Rd.
Tucker, Georgia 30084Get Directions