Participants can see places connected to Prince, such as First Avenue Night Club, Paisley Park Studio, and Electric Fetus Record Store
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration: four hours
- Departure times: Fridays and Sundays, 9:30 a.m.
- Departure location: Mall of America, 60 East Broadway, North Entrance, Bloomington, MN 55425
- Free parking available
- Click here to view the schedule
- Mall of America - Pick-up
- Downtown Minneapolis
- Purple Rain “Kids House” - South Minneapolis
- Capri Theatre - Prince 1st Public Concert
- First Avenue Night Club - Minneapolis
- Prince Schmitt Music Wall Mural - Minneapolis
- Electric Fetus Record Store - Minneapolis
- Prince Huge Wall Mural - Chanhassen
- Prince Favorite Theatre - Chanhassen
- Under Ground Graffiti Tunnel - Chanhassen
- Paisley Park Studio - Chanhassen (outside only)
- Mall of America - Drop-off
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Tour MSP
Trying to see all the best spots in an unknown city may be a little bit of a hassle. And that's where guides from The Tour MSP come onto the scene—they offer an array of guided tours of Minneapolis and its area. Their iconic tour—Prince The Tour—takes participants to all locations related to the late music icon, from the legendary First Avenue club, which hosted Prince many times, to his favorite record store, the Electric Fetus. What's more, tourists travel in a comfort of an airconditioned van or coach.