The first Thanksgiving was born out of a spirit of brotherhood and the then-popular tradition of eating one big meal per year instead of every day. Tradition lives on with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $50 for a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner for two (a $100 value)
- $150 for a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner for six (a $300 value)
- $200 for a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner for eight (a $400 value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- Rosemary-butter roasted organic free-range turkey
- Focaccia stuffing with pancetta and chestnuts
- Butternut-squash soup with thyme and goat cheese
- Roasted beets with orange-and-cranberry chutney
- Parmesan, truffle, and sage mashed potatoes
- Green beans with pickled meyer lemons, garlic, and toasted almonds
- Sweet potato gnocchi with gorgonzola, caramelized onions, and toasted walnuts
- Pumpkin-ricotta cheesecake<p>
For chef Daniele Catalani, there’s nothing political about food. The Tuscany-born chef delights political bigwigs and locals alike with a menu composed of highly seasonal, homestyle Italian food. Catalani earned his culinary bona fides working in restaurants throughout Europe, and he made his way up to the exclusive chef position at Galileo by the age of 23. He also appeared on Iron Chef America in 2003 during the battle of Donna vs. Morimoto, where he assisted in spatula-to-spatula combat. Today, he fills Toscana Cafe's menu with classic entrees such as gnocchi with basil pesto or ravioli with roasted eggplant and goat cheese.