The largest wine retailer in the country offers a wide assortment of fine wines, beers, and spirits from various parts of the globe
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal and add it to your Groupon+ deals.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get $20 cash back on your first purchase of $100 or more! Receive $5 cash back on all other transactions of $100 or more.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Offer valid only in-store and online in select states: AZ, CA, FL, MD, MO, MN, NV, NM, NC, SC, VA
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for $20 cash back only on first purchase over $100 (excluding tip) and $5 cash back on all other purchases over $100 (excluding tip), including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Spirits where allowable by law
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- Offer is non-transferable
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Total Wine & More
The beginnings of Total Wine & More were unarguably humble—David and Robert Trone set up their first liquor store in Delaware. However, in the course of time, the company has expanded greatly and now, with almost 200 stores across 23 states and over 4,000 dedicated employees, Total Wine & More constitutes the largest independent retailer of wine in the US. Owing to strengthening bonds with importers and producers, the retailer offers high-quality alcohol, including a wide array of wine, beer, and spirit. The numbers listed below speak volumes.
- 8,000 varieties of wine from Europe, Australia, New Zeland, and the US. Wine types include white, red, kosher, sparkling, fruit, and more
- 3,000 varieties of spirits, such as vodka, scotch, whiskey, rum, gin, tequila, and more
- 2,500 varieties of beer, such as IPA, Belgian-style, pale, stout, gluten-free, and more