All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$79 for a one-week history day camp ($180 value)
- Tennessee Tales & Legends for ages 7–14, held June 8–12
- Stitching History for ages 9–15, held June 15–19
- Civil War Adventure for ages 7–14, held June 22–26 or July 20–24
- War of 1812 Adventure for ages 7–14, held July 13–17
- Time Travelers for ages 7–14, held July 27–31
Each program meets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Before and after care is available for an additional fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
Historic Travellers Rest, the 1799 home of Judge John Overton, is a prehistoric Native American Village site and was the headquarters of the Army of Tennessee, December 1864.