What You'll Get
$79 for a one-week history day camp ($180 value)
- Tennessee Tales & Legends for ages 7–14, held June 8–12
- Stitching History for ages 9–15, held June 15–19
- Civil War Adventure for ages 7–14, held June 22–26 or July 20–24
- War of 1812 Adventure for ages 7–14, held July 13–17
- Time Travelers for ages 7–14, held July 27–31
Each program meets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Before and after care is available for an additional fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
The oldest house in Nashville was built in 1799 as a home for Judge John Overton—a founder of Memphis and close friend of Andrew Jackson. Today, that house is the historic Travellers Rest Plantation, and it chronicles both Judge Overton's life and the history of the city. Storytellers dressed in period garb are often on hand to educate kids on field trips. The grounds are also popular for weddings. See their FAQ page for additional information.