What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||Vampire Testimonials_|
For $40, you get 10 classes at Trinity Fitness, located at 828 Ralph McGill Blvd. At just $4 per class, that’s an unbeatable 60% discount off the $100 value. Trinity is an all-women fitness center with a variety of classes, many focusing on martial arts. Drop in on group exercise classes, including:
- Kickboxing: Relieve stress by punching and kicking it out.
- Cycling: Spin your wheels during a workout.
- Yoga: Balance your mind and body while strengthening your muscles.
- Capoeira: Fight-dance in this fluid Afro-Brazilian martial art that incorporates sweeps, kicks, head butts, and sparring.
Trinity is owned and operated by Nathan Nowak, a martial-arts expert and veteran trainer who wanted to create a gym that offered martial arts classes and kickboxing for women. Since 1999, he has coached the nationally ranked women’s P.T.S. Tae Kwon Do team, named Athletes of the Year in 2001 by Atlanta Sports & Fitness magazine.
- I have now been attending the kick boxing classes for 4 months, and I have lost 2 sizes! I can’t say enough great things about Trinity, Nathan, and the rest of the staff: classes are creative and fun, the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive, the workouts are tough but are a great way to reduce stress, and tone your ENTIRE body. This gym is so non-threatening, it almost feels like you are part of a family. There is something for everyone, and people at all fitness levels. The motivation comes easy with a program like this…I highly recommend it to anyone looking to better themselves, inside and out. – ktalthea, Citysearch
- …excellent programs from Kickboxing, Personal Training, Self Defense and Spinning classes…The staff at Trinity is so nice and helpful and I have really enjoyed working out there. – Krystal W., Yelp
- I’ve been a member for about 5 weeks and I’m glad I joined. The staff is super friendly and very helpful!! They are more of a second family to me. I really get a good workout each and every time and I’m excited about getting stronger everyday. I would defiantely [sic] recommend this club to anyone. – lishaboo, Citysearch
With the recent resurgence of vampires in pop culture and real life, female Atlanta residents are pouring into Trinity Fitness to learn proper kcikboxing techniques. So far the classes seem to be working. Here are vampire testimonials taken from the Internet:
- Trinity Fitness is kind of like a horror movie for vampires. – balthazar453
- To be perfectly honest, the only blood I’ve seen lately is my own. – nosfera2
- Trinity Fitness instructors make Count Dracula look like a gothic Richard Simmons. – ABfanatic
- Make those women…sniffle, sniffle…go away. – scotty2hotty63
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2010. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Limit 2 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Valid for any group exercise class. Not valid for personal training. Women only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.