- $25 gets you $55 towards spa services at Tru
- Choose from a variety of service options including the Peppermint Pedicure ($45), waxing services ($17-$120), and Clean Sweep Facial ($190)
- Men are also welcomed and pampered at Tru, with a private men’s suite and separate waiting room
- Bright colors, clean design and natural light create an aesthetic focused on your spa treatments and comfort
- Treat yourself and friends to pampering this holiday season
Offer not valid for Pure Facial, Backstroke, Hit the Spot or Mini Facial; Reservations are required
Tru has won multiple Best of Citysearch awards, including Best Spa, 2006, Best Day Spa, 2007, Best Manicure and Pedicure, 2007, Best Brazilian Wax, 2008, and Best Facial, Best Spa, and Best Massage in 2009. Nearly 200 Citysearchers give Tru a near-perfect 4.5-star average, and more than 250 Yelpers give it an average of 3.5 stars: > * i can not [sic] visit & leave without getting a massage & a pedicure… it’s nearly their backbone of services. they’re worth every penny & leave you feeling gorgeous & ready to pose for a fashion editorial. – maddy51, Citysearch > * Tru offers an elegant, yet relaxed atmosphere that is worth every luxurious moment - as are you! – bellce, Citysearch
The aestheticians and spa staff at Tru Spa follow a strict spa mission focused on making each treatment they perform as effective as possible. This philosophy is reflected in the luxurious ingredients and thorough techniques employed in each skin, body, and nailcare service. On top of that, the spa itself was designed in ways that enhance specific treatments. Select bodywork procedures are performed in the Tropical Rainforest room, where a jungle mist drifts around the body before warm rain showers the client to mimic the effects of a body wrap without any constrictive coverings. Flat-screen TVs hang inside the nail room, drawing the clients' attention so they will be less likely to point at passersby. Colored light fills the massage rooms, painting everything in yellow, red, or dark blue. The rest of the spa sets a sleek and modern tone with natural light and bamboo flooring that is both sanitary and earth friendly.
750 Kearny St.
San Francisco, California 94108Get Directions