Group Fitness and Yoga studios offering classes for beginners to elite athletes
What You'll Get
- Fitness studios with heated unheated rooms with a large variety of classes to help fitness enthusiasts of all levels customize their workout routine.
- Classes offered include Barre, Pilates, Bootcamp and Circuit, Cycling, Kettlebell, Battle Ropes and Boxing, and TRX along with Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Power Flow, Fit Flow and more
- Yoga studios with heated unheated rooms with a large variety of styles and levels for beginners and elite athletes.
- Over 65 class styles with up to 240 group classes a week.
- Other amenities include: Free parking and large locker rooms with luxe soaps and shampoos.
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
TruFusion puts everything you love in one place.
From beginner to elite athletes, they offer an unparalleled variety of group fitness & yoga classs -- in heated and unheated rooms. They provide a welcoming environment where you can sweat, connect and grow.
They've hired the best instructors and staff, who are always willing to help. And upon membership sign-up, they can help with goal-setting at every fitness level.
At TruFusion, customers can explore all varieties of group fitness and choose from different Yoga options including Hatha, Power, Flow & Vinyasa, Yin; and Group Fitness options like Battle Ropes, Boxing, Bootcamp, Circuit Training, Kettlebells, Barre, Pilates, or TRX.
TruFusion and its certified instructors offer up to 30 classes a day – 240 per week – in 65 different styles, all under one roof, and at an affordable price, free parking, and full locker rooms & showers.