Fusing international cuisines creates provocative new dishes, whereas fusing international languages still just sounds like Latin. Savor flavors without borders with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $40 for a fusion fare dinner for two (up to an $87 value)
- $75 for a fusion fare dinner for four (up to a $174 value)
- $105 for a fusion fare dinner for six (up to a $261 value)<p>
The fusion meal consists of the following for each pair:
- Two entrees with options including pan-seared honey soy salmon, crispy duck made with plum wine and currants, and macadamia nut mahi-mahi (up to a $39 value each)
- One dessert with options including fried strawberries and warm white-chocolate cheesecake brûlée (up to a $9 value)<p>
Tundra Las Olas
While it may seem like a contradiction in terms, the Miami Herald dubbed Tundra Las Olas the "latest hot spot" for its arctic-themed decor, with an "impressive…eclectic menu by chef Bryan Lamblin." Small cold plates include the tundra shellfish, made with crab claws, white prawns, and Willapa Bay oysters arranged on a plate made of ice, echoing the sculptures scattered around the room and lengthening the lives of visiting snowmen. Hot plates feature stuffed prawns and Kobe-style beef meatballs, and entrees fuse sea-bound or land-locked fare with European or Asian seasonings, such as lobster sauce, jalapeño béarnaise, or plantain butter.
The cool, glossy tile behind the bar mirrors chandeliers shaped as if they were formed from ice. Icy blue lighting makes specialty drinks glow, while white and silver art carry the arctic theme throughout the space.