Kids bounce across massive trampolines, play sports, and more
About This Deal
- Safety socks are not included and are sold for $2 upon check-in.
UpDown Trampoline Park’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints
- Increased number of sanitizing stations throughout the park
- The staff is required to wear face masks
- Sanitization training for all team members
- Reduced capacity by at least 50%
- Floor markers as a guide for social distancing
- 30-minute sanitization period after each jump hour
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check UpDown Trampoline Park’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About UpDown Trampoline Park
Inside UpDown Trampoline Park's 45,000 square-foot facility kids and adults take indoor amusement to new heights. Under the watchful eye of the trained staff they can hop and bound their way across huge swathes of trampoline surfaces, or just chill out with something tasty from the concession stand.
- For kids: super-sprung trampoline courts let little ones freestyle hop and play games like dodgeball; over at the foam pits they can traverse the ninja course full of challenging obstacles
- For adults: while kids revel in some staff-supervised fun, moms and dads can rev up their workout with a slew of ever-changing cardio exercises done on the bouncy surface
- Beyond bouncing: part of a party package—or on its own—a laser-tag battle is a fun way to get hearts pumping off the jump court