Technicians use eco-friendly products to remove dust and dirt from the client’s carpets
About This Deal
- Service area: within 30 miles of zip code 91950
- Do they move furniture?: yes, for an extra fee
- Equipment used: truck-mounted
- Steam cleaning
- Eco-friendly products: environmentally friendly, non-toxic, don’t contain PFOA
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About Upright Cleaning & Restoration
Upright Cleaning & Restoration is dedicated to providing professional services to their community. That's why their team of technicians use pet-safe and non-toxic chemicals during water damage restoration, carpet cleaning, mold removal, and more. With a commitment to customer satisfaction, Upright Cleaning & Restoration is up to any task.