In about 15 minutes, oil-change experts refill engines with life-extending oil and install a new filter, then do a full safety check
About This Deal
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is currently open. Hours may have been modified. Please visit vioc.com for hours and updates.
- What’s included:
- 15-minute stay-in-your car drive-thru oil change
- Samsung Pay and Apple Pay available for touchless payment
- No direct contact with car interior or keys
- No appointment needed; no sitting in waiting room
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil
- Replace the old filter with a new Valvoline filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Complimentary maintenance check including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test at participating locations
- Differential fluids (if requested)
- Tire pressure
- Transfer case fluid (if requested)
- Air filter
- Serpentine belt
- 25% off any preventive maintenance service at time of redemption
- Mechanics’ expertise: 270 hours of training
- What kind of motor oil should you use?
Good to Know
- Limit 2 vouchers per household.
- Valid only at participating locations. Check the map below to make sure a Valvoline near you is on the list.
- Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. That means you need to wait a day before bringing your car in.
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at the time of service.
- Extra fees for European oils apply.
Need To Know
About Valvoline Instant Oil Change
With service centers spread across America, Valvoline Instant Oil Change ensures that roads from coast to coast teem with automotive vigor.
Emphasizing car care and customer convenience in equal measure, certified technicians perform services like drive-thru oil changes that allow motorists to arrive without an appointment and remain in their car. While Valvoline oil forges a truce between metal parts, these professionals conduct an 18-point maintenance check for free, helping vehicles continue to run smoothly.
Facilities also encourage odometers to reach up to 300,000 miles through an engine-guarantee program, which helps motors live long enough to see tow trucks go extinct. Moreover, Valvoline extends its services to all makes and models, as well as charitable organizations.