What You'll Get
Height ain’t nothing but a number, so most modern rollycoasters only admit those with the most pristine hair and nails ripe for high-thrills fluffing. Prepare for riveting ups and downs with today’s Groupon to Vanity Salon and Spa. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a spa manicure and pedicure (a $75 value).
- For $30, you get a haircut with shampoo and blow-dry style (an $80 value).
Helmed by owner Angel Petro, Vanity Salon and Spa’s skilled staffers pamper pretty-seeking patrons with a full spread of services. Tense fists unfurl during a relaxing soak and cleansing before cuticles entertain a pruning, and forearms release stress and upper-arm back-talking with a massage. A revitalizing footbath envelops hardworking feet alongside cuticle maintenance and callus eviction. Bask in a nimble kneading of the feet and lower legs, then select a polish hue to complement open-toe shoes or wily mood rings. The digit service, which lasts 60–75 minutes, unwinds clients in descending or ascending order, and an optional paraffin hand upgrade ($12) calms people paws with smooth wax known for its rejuvenating qualities and fire-proofing capabilities.
The haircut option, a 45-minute procedure, pits unwieldy tendrils against an expert silhouette shaper, who brandishes the mighty scissor to pen an artisan coiffure that distinctly complements the unique personality or celebrity doppelganger of each donner. A preliminary shampoo evicts pent up residue from lesser shampoos to set the stage for a transformation as grand or subtle as modern trends allow. Freshly negotiated head borders congeal during a blow-dry style that temporarily tattoos hair-geometry into the textbooks of time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Haircut valid only with select stylists. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vanity Salon and Spa
In 2010, master barber stylist Angel Petro opened Vanity Salon and Spa to provide high quality professional services, use the best products, and offer guests a relaxing salon experience. Now, after seven years, they continue to maintain and improve the level of services delivered. Their aim is to create an oasis of calm for guests to fully enjoy their Vanity Salon & Spa experience, and to come back again and again.
- The professionals: are qualified, knowledgeable and believe in continuing education. They use only the very best products for hair, nails and skin care. They offer the latest trends in haircuts, haircolor and highlighting, permanent texture services, facial and body treatments, as well as waxing services and massage therapy.
- Nail lounge: The organic nail lounge offers the latest trends in natural nail care by proudly using products like ZOYA Nail Polish, the longest wearing, toxin-free formula for natural nails, with over 300 fashion forward, and vegan friendly shades.
- Natural products: They also use Qtica products for scrubs and lotions, which is a line free of harsh ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, cam phor, and DBT, for a non-toxic and fume-free manicure and pedicure.