Custom-grilled New York strip steaks, wine & cheesecake make dinners memorable at the rock-themed restaurant of Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Valid only at 360 E Tropicana Ave location.
- What’s included:
- Two or four 8-ounce NY strip steaks with a side of veggies and fries
- One or two salads
- One or two bottles of red or white wine
- One or two large slices of cheesecake
- Type of food: traditional American
- View the menu
About Vince Neil's Tatuado Eat Drink Party
Vince Neil has three very relatable passions: eating, drinking, and partying. He also has a fourth, less relatable passion: shrieking "Friday night and I need a fight" at arenas around the country as Mötley Crüe's lead vocalist. At Neil's restaurants, which are back-to-back winners of the Best of Las Vegas Award from 2016 through 2018, all four of these enthusiasms somehow fit in each raucous location. Read more details below on what makes Vince's Tatuado locations stand out:
- The decor rocks and is inspired by Neil's lifestyle in a different variation at each location. The original location has the classic Sunset Strip nightclub feel with red leather benches that line the walls covered with tattoo imagery and shots from some of glam rock's most iconic moments. Outside the strip, their Eat Drink Party University location keeps the vibe alive with 24/7 gaming and more memorabilia from Vince’s solo career and his time as frontman for legendary rock band Mötley Crüe.
- The menu covers Vince's two key party food groups: steaks and margaritas, of course. The steaks are custom-grilled New York strip steaks; the margaritas are served in giant, flute-like souvenir glasses.
- The bar is staffed with flare bartenders that mix drinks and pour shots, while party girls keep the mood festive all night. Out late? Stop in just in time for breakfast. The team here serves iconic hangover plates, such as steak and eggs or biscuits and gravy, until 1 p.m. For an extra fee, they will also listen to up to five sleepy groans.