Chiropractic adjustment can relieve neck and back pain, remedy headaches, and help recover from injuries
What You'll Get
- The chiropractors:
- Dr. Eric Thompson
- Dr. Jon Wojciecowski
- Dr. Adam Bordes, who has over 10 years of experience
- Dr. Joe Burnham
- Dr. Lauren Preis
- Dr. Tina Warren
- Dr. Rhett Butler
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About North Florida Medical Center
North Florida Medical Center boasts seven locations, serving residents of the Jacksonville and Orange Park areas through a variety of health-care services. While some of its facilities, such as the Back & Neck Institute, handle specific concerns, others offer a broader selection of treatments, collectively welcoming patients for care including:
- Family medicine, which encompasses pediatrics, screenings for women, management of chronic conditions like diabetes, and preventive care
- Chiropractic, which can address everything from fibromyalgia and carpel tunnel syndrome to headaches and hip pain
- Physical therapy to help patients recover mobility and function after suffering an injury
- Bodywork, including massage sessions performed by specialists in neuromuscular therapy and Chinese medicine–style cupping treatments