Studies show that two out of every three Americans believe they are overworked, and one out of every three believe their boss can read their thoughts. Release paranoia through pampering with today’s Groupon to VR Salon and Spa in Kent. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a one-hour VR essential facial (a $75 value).<p>
- For $35, you get a one-hour Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $75 value).<p>
- For $65, you get a spa package (a $150 total value) that includes:
- A one-hour Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $75 value)
- A one-hour VR essential facial (a $75 value)
The seasoned specialists at VR Salon and Spa reinvigorate bodies during one-hour facials and massage treatments. An experienced aesthetician begins the VR essential facial by analyzing each client’s skin to understand its particular perplexities before purging it of grime, tired cells, and leftover barbecue sauce with quality Dermalogica products. Under practiced hands, countenances submit to steam and a warm towel compress to open pore doors and flush out toxins. A facial massage sends stressful signals away from frontages, and moisturizer, sunscreen, and a skin-specific mask hydrate and protect faces from the sun’s admiring rays.
To assuage aching backs, a trained massage therapist unwinds tight muscles with one hour of deep-tissue therapy or Swedish-style strokes. Nimble digits press muscle buttons along spines to activate blood flow and rev up circulation, releasing lactic acids to energize anatomies and release workaday worries back into the wild.