$15 for an 18-Litre Jug of Purified Water and 10 Refills at Water Depot in Oakville ($40 Value)


Value Discount You Save
$40 62% $25
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 40 bought

In a Nutshell

  • 18 L jug of filtered water
  • Get 10 fresh refills
  • Reverse-osmosis purification

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid at Oakville location only. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

The human body consists of more than 70 per cent water, with the remaining 30 per cent consisting of battery acid and the howls of angry stomach gnomes. Keep your body in balance with today's Groupon: for $15, you get an 18-litre jug of purified water and 10 refills at Water Depot in Oakville (a $40 value).

Water Depot is a purveyor of purified water, water filters, and other aquatic accessories. Iron filtration, water softeners, and reverse osmosis remove impurities from every teaspoon of life-juice that flows from its in-store taps, so by the time it reaches a customer's lips, the kiss of sweet liquid contains no chemicals and less than 10 parts of dissolved solids for every million parts of pure H2O. After taking home an 18-litre barrel with water ideal for freezing into centaur-shaped ice moulds, customers can return to the store 10 times for fresh refills of essential fluid. Water Depot also offers free at-home tests that measure levels of chlorine, iron, and fizzy lifting serum in your tap-water supply.

Merchant Location Map
  1. 1


    490 Dundas St. W

    Unit 2

    Oakville, Ontario L6H 6Y3

    Get Directions

15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.