$235 for a real-estate salesperson certification prep course (a $390 value)
- Online supplemental study program (a $40 value)
- Math review and overall review session (a $40 value each)
- Books and materials (a $35 value)
- Practice exam (a $40 value)
- 90-hour in-class course instruction (a $195 value)
Westford College of Real Estate
At Westford College of Real Estate, instructors communicate the tools their students need to succeed in the real-estate industry. Classes prepare students for the necessary tests for a real-estate broker or salesperson license over the course of 90 hours. Students can take them in a full eight weeks or as part of a two-week crash course. Renewal classes also cover a variety of subjects including contract law, fair housing, agency, disclosures, and commissioner's standards.