- $10 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of takeout, valid at Green Valley Ranch only ($20 value)
White Fence Farm
As the saying goes, "you eat with your eyes first." And if that's the case, White Fence Farm serves up a feast before you're even seated. Colonial-style buildings pepper the meticulously landscaped property, located just a few minutes from downtown Denver. Dining here is reason enough to stop by: the farm's renowned fried chicken headlines the menu alongside steaks, pork chops, and fish, and every meal includes down-home sides like hot corn fritters, pickled red beets, coleslaw, and special-blend cottage cheese. During your visit, though, be sure to roam around and check out the farm's other attractions:
- Stroll along the Waterside Walk, an award-winning area featuring flowers and hungry fish.
- Visit Granny's, an on-site shop stocked with vintage candies, fresh pies, and homemade fudge.
- Tap your feet to live bluegrass and country music, which takes place almost nightly on the farmhouse stage.
- Pick up some souvenirs inside two gift shops, including one where it's Christmas year-round.
- Bring the kids so they can pet the animals at the O.K. Corral, play arcade games in the silo, and slide down the pig chute—a two-story slide inside the barn.