All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 4, 2011
Reviewed November 29, 2011
Reviewed November 28, 2011
What You'll Get
Like fairies, hamburgers are famously difficult to photograph because they can take thousands of forms and wear a variety of sauces. Catch them in the wild with today's Groupon to Wild Bill's Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of burgers, steaks, and beverages from the menu. Burgers and entrees range from $3.99–$19.99 each.
- For $18, you get a burger dinner for two (up to a $37.93 total value). The meal includes:
- Any two half-pound or quarter-pound burgers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Any two sides (up to a $4.99 value each)
- Any two beverages (up to a $1.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $3.99 value)
At Wild Bill’s Grill, owners Bill and Lisa flame-broil more than 20 varieties of burger in an informal, family-friendly setting. Mounted on toasted buns and heaped high with a variety of fresh toppings, the restaurant’s beefy creations range from the pineapple-and-teriyaki-filled Hawaiian burger to the Bacon Bacon Bacon burger, which arrives wrapped tightly in a net of bacon that prevents its Platonic essence from escaping. End the loneliness of the cheese, ham, and bacon-smothered No Bun burger with a choice of eight sides, from fat steak fries to fried mushrooms, or gobble a quarter-pound turkey burger and wash it all down with a fountain drink or a soda. For dessert, dining duos can lock spoons over a bowl of creamy banana pudding or gather dripping spoonfuls of a hand-dipped milkshake to fling into each other's ears.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Burger Dinner valid only for Half-pound or quarter-pound burgers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.