Washington’s largest theme & water park offers 70 acres of classic thrill rides & the best outdoor water park featuring 50+ rides & slides
About This Deal
- When can I visit? Park Open May 22 – October 31st, 2021. Opening Day subject to approval from state and local health departments and providing King county has entered the appropriate phase by that time.; click here to check opening hours.
- Regular Season Pass includes:
- Unlimited admission throughout the season
- Complimentary souvenir bottle with $0.99 cent refills all season long
- Four complimentary tickets for friends; valid on select dates
- Complimentary admission to 2021 Fright Fest
- $10 Season Pass credit added to purchaser’s EZ-band
- Exclusive in-park discounts
- Complimentary 2021 Dive-In Movies
- One-time complimentary admission to sister parks in 2021
- Premium Season Pass includes:
- Everything that’s included in the Regular Season Pass
- 50% off cabana rentals
- Complimentary parking all season
- The Dining Plan add-on includes:
- Pay once and eat one free meal ever visit. Pay Once. Eat Every Day.
- Choice of one meal combo or one snack on every visit to the park in 2021
- View Dining Plan policies
Free admission for children of ages 3 and under
- Conveniently located in Federal Way, just 25 minutes from downtown Seattle and 20 minutes from Tacoma.
About Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
Conveniently located in Federal Way, just 25 minutes from downtown Seattle and 20 minutes from Tacoma, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park gives thrill-seekers of all ages and levels of bravery the ability to enjoy an exhilarating day of good, clean fun. The family-friendly park is chock-full of attractions, from high-flying roller coasters and wet-and-wild water slides to tamer options for younger kids.
- Defy gravity on four roller coasters, including Timberhawk Ride of Prey, the largest wooden roller coaster in Washington State.
- Rocket into the sky and plummet back downward on Brain Drain, a tower that stretches 85 feet into the air.
Water Rides Water Park is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Hurdle down water slides at high speeds on the four-tubed Konga Slides or the ever-twisting Mountain Dew Slide Complex.
- Brave the rapids on the Raging River Ride and Zooma Falls, or quietly float down the Konga Lazy River.
Kid and Family Rides
- Catch some old-school thrills on a Ferris wheel, rocking pirate ship, antique carousel, and bumper cars.
- Take a spin on the whirling Scrambler and Hang Glider, or zip around a track on the child-friendly Kiddie Coaster.
- Visit Old West Territory on the Enchanted Railway or explore the galaxy on the Space Racer.