What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a custom beer brewing experience for two ($85 value)
- $137 for a custom beer brewing experience for four ($169 value)
During the beer-brewing experience, you will brew your own beer and then return in two weeks to bottle it and take it home. You can either bring your own bottles for bottling, or purchase them for an average of $25. The brewing experience for two people yields one 5 gallon batch; the experience for four people yields two 5 gallon batches.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for brewing beer (not cider or wine). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About You Brew It
Whether you're an avid homebrewer or new to craft beer, a visit to You Brew It is in order. The knowledgable staff members are happy to assist homebrewers, too, by answering questions and helping visitors choose homebrewing kits. However, the spot focuses on providing guests with the chance to brew their own beer, wine, and cider on premises. And You Brew It does so with the aid of a few key digits.
- After brewing more than 34,000 beers in his garage, Daryle Longstreth joined forces with his wife Leah to open You Brew It's 1,700-square-foot Rancho Cordova space in 2015.
- Myriad types of wine and beer are available for brewing, with the latter including a clone of Pliny the Elder, plus a hoppy pilsner and habanero-infused IPAs. Guests can also brew 4 ciders: apple, mixed berry, strawberry pear, and pear.
- Initial visits differ depending on the brewing process. For example, extract beer visits last about 2 hours and wine takes up to 30 minutes.
- The length of fermentation also varies depending on what libation is being produced. Beer generally ferments for 2 weeks, and wine does the same for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Although each batch produces between 48 and 52 bottles of beer or 25 bottles of wine, bottling takes roughly 30 minutes, regardless of the beverage.