- $66 for $120 worth of kids’ soccer teams
Kids can learn the basics of soccer and make friends on Youthfit Soccer teams.
What they do?
Bring boys and girls together to form age-appropriate coed soccer teams
What does the registration cost cover?
Practices, equipment, uniform shirt, facilities, and coaching personnel
Know before you go:
- For every game and practice, kids should bring sneakers, water, a uniform, shin guards, and a soccer ball.
- Each player ends the season with a medal, team shirt, and team picture.
- Each sibling registered in the league gets a 50% discount.
- Parents can register to be a coach or sponsor scholarships or equipment; coach assistants’ kids get a 50% discount.
A Chat with Youthfit Soccer
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are a nonprofit organization that is passionate about supporting kids' healthy habits through the practice of sports. We count on capable personnel who oversee the practices and make sure that learning is taking place in a fun environment.
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well?
Only players aged 5–12 years with full capabilities to follow instructions can participate in this program and have fun.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
We were inspired by the parents who needed a quality program in a fun environment where kids can learn and have fun at the same time.
What do you love most about your job?
We love to see how practices challenge our kids, and we love the friendly games when children have fun and laugh a lot.