ASE-certified technicians perform a semi- or full-synthetic oil change to ensure the vehicle runs smoothly
About This Deal
- What’s included: 6 quarts of oil and a standard filter; shop disposal fee not included
- Length of service: about 30 minutes
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE certification
- Waiting area amenities: free coffee, popcorn, water, and WiFi
- Most Vehicles, excludes some models.
- Call store for restrictions
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
About Ziegler Tire
Since 1919, three generations of Ziegler family members and friends have overseen the vehicles that have made their way into Ziegler Tire. The 24-location auto shop, which began as a modest operation by brothers Oliver and Harold Ziegler, now enlists computerized diagnostic systems and ASE–certified technicians to scout and fix automotive maladies. The skilled technicians outfit personal and commercial vehicles of all types and sizes with new wheels and tires from brands such as Michelin, Dayton, Firestone, and Uniroyal and perform a vast repertoire of routine-maintenance services to extend the lives of automobiles and to stave off a resurgence of penny-farthing popularity.