Master aesthetician offers a variety of facial treatments that can nourish and smoothen the skin as well as improve its overall texture
About This Deal
Guests should adhere to all COVID related guidelines upon arrival. To review current regulations visit: https://www.zolaorganicsthespa.com/
- Benefits of ZOLA Express: the treatment aims to purify the skin and leave it softer and more radiant
- Benefits of ZOLA Signature+: the treatment aims to purify the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Benefits of Hydrating and Brightening Facial: the treatment aims to nourish and hydrate the skin, leaving the complexion refreshed
- Benefits of ZOLA PlatinumX: the treatment aims to rejuvenate, smoothen, and brighten the skin, as well as reduce the appearance of acne
- Monday: noon–6 p.m.
- Tuesday: noon–7 p.m.
- Wednesday: noon–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: noon–7 p.m.
- Friday: noon–4:30 p.m.
Need To Know
About Zola Organics
Like organic eating, clean beauty—the use of natural and cruelty-free products—encourages consumers to be conscious about what they put in and on their bodies. This holistic pursuit is shared with Zola Organics, a day spa offering non-chemical skin care goods and safe, non-invasive aesthetic services. Estheticians and fellow well-trained team members perform cryo-based treatments like facials, toning, and body slimming. The shelves at Zola Organics house their natural products, including body butters and exfoliating soap bars. For bath lovers, custom bath bombs are available and may be made with a wide selection of herbs and essential oils.