title: Pande Cameron
html_text: Pande Cameron traces its origins back to 1924, when Colonel Guner Pande and his business partner, Ernest Cameron, began importing and selling fine oriental rugs with the help of their enterprising young assistant, Mihran Paul Andonian. Twenty-five years later, Mihran inherited the business, eventually passing it to the father-and-son team of Charles and Brad Andonian, who mind the shop to this very day. The flooring experts display a dazzling display of carpets in their South Lake Union and Bellevue storefronts, and also perform restoration of precious underfoot adornments, from purifying sullied wool and silk area rugs to dispatching ferocious reanimated bearskin rugs. Antique rugs cloak floorboards in dark-wine reds and ornamental paisley teardrops, and contemporary carpeting covers tile and hardwood with striking seas of color and creative designs. In addition to keeping toes basking in the soft fibers of new, restored, or rental carpets, Pande Cameron maintains a vital connection to its community through charitable partnerships with organizations such as Seattle Children's Hospital and the South Lake Union Park.