Las Vegas' Las Vegas Greek Festival's classic Greek dishes will take you back to the old world.
For patrons' convenience, nearby parking is readily available.
Cyclists will love the spacious bike racks outside of Las Vegas Greek Festival.
For a decently-priced meal that s not too fancy, Las Vegas Greek Festival hits the nail on the head.
When you're looking for some classic Greek fare, Las Vegas Greek Festival has it all.
The next time you head to Las Vegas, don't forget a dosage of culture within the walls of Vegas Loves Brazil.
Parking is plentiful, so visitors can feel free to bring their vehicles.
Vegas Loves Brazil is a one-of-a-kind destination for discovering and exploring global cultures so stop by today and learn something new.
Splashing down a slip 'n' slide the length of a city block is so last year. The new thing is rocketing down an inflatable slide as tall as a four-story building. At least, that's what daredevils of all ages do at the annual HavaSlide event, which brings super slides, live entertainment, beer, and food to Lake Havasu City's Springberg McAndrew Park.
The rides: After climbing a sturdy staircase, two people at a time hurtle down the massive 51-foot water-slick Sky Slide. Don't worry—a pillowy landing awaits at the end of the steep drop. There's another inflatable slide with a 42-foot drop, as well as three additional water structures for wet-and-wild fun.
The entertainment: DJs spin the hottest tunes, and live bands put on rocking shows. The spotlight, however, is on Team FMX, which puts on a stunning motocross stunt show. These pros perform high-flying tricks as they jump their motorbikes over significant distances.
The good causes: HavaSlide is a completely charitable event organized by The Norona Effect, which was founded by a local family. Of the event's proceeds, 95% will go to that nonprofit to fund the establishment of pediatric infusion centers in Lake Havasu City and other isolated communities. (Such centers allow children to be treated for cancers and other diseases closer to home.) The other 5% benefit the city's school district.
Tired of the same old thing? This weekend stop in at London Bridge Renaissance Faire in Lake Havasu City.
Parking is plentiful, so guests can feel free to bring their vehicles.
London Bridge Renaissance Faire is a place you'll love to visit, so don't wait around, give them a call today!
With a stay at Sunset Station Hotel & Casino in Henderson, you'll be in the suburbs and minutes from Galleria at Sunset and close to Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens. This casino resort is within close proximity of Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens and Ethel M Chocolates Factory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 457 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and irons/ironing boards, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. This resort also features concierge services, supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, business services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Free parking is available onsite.
Vegas Painting Parties' mission is simple: to invite artists of all skill levels to try their hand at replicating a fanciful image while enjoying one another's company. Scheduled around lunch or happy hour, the social classes encourage participants to fuel their creativity with food and drinks as they embellish canvases with paints and grape-juice spit takes. Depending on the theme of each event, partygoers might paint still-lifes, animal portraits, or sweeping landscapes.