Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more.
Splash and play with the dolphins during in-water experiences that can include getting a wet smooch or an unforgettable swim
Visitors watch a film about Sam Davis’s life, then explore the museum’s galleries, Davis’s home, and the plantation grounds
Guests can enjoy a rich variety of exhibits or use the party room to organize birthday
During a four-hour tour participants visit neighborhood distilleries and venues
Guests pick their own stops to create a custom tour of area distilleries, breweries, and wineries
Guests of all ages can visit the zoo to spend time outdoors and see animals like tigers, bears, flamingos, and monkeys, to name a few
Visitors can explore recently unearthed Civil War relics and items connected to everyday life in the nineteenth century
Relive the tribulations of the Lotz family in late November 1864, when they weathered the bloody battle of Franklin
Participants explore the fascinating history of the Franklin area while admiring scenic nature views during a two-hour segway tour
- Check out our chocolate factory and discover the magic first-hand!
- Learn about our story while tasting your way through our unique process of making bean-to-bar chocolate.
- You’ll see for yourself how our antique melanguers (stone mills), modern European technique - and classic Southern flavors come together to create true Southern Artisan Chocolate.
- By the end, you’ll have a good taste of what it feels (and smells!) like to be a Southern Artisan Chocolate-maker and don't worry, you’ll get plenty of samples along the way!
At this Dukes of Hazzard museum, take photos with the Dodge Charger driven by Bo and Luke or purchase souvenirs like hats or beer cozies
- Trek through downtown Nashville on a guided walking tour with a friendly and knowledgeable local
- Learn about the area's rich history: Discover the story of country music and those who helped create it
- Check out spots where the coffee is said to be the tastiest and the outlaws are thought to be the rowdiest
- Enjoy incredible city views as you get an up-close look at the distinct architecture of this Southern city
On Demand, flat rate big group shuttle ride without the hassle of calling multiple ride shares or paying for shuttle hours you don’t need.
While a professional tractor driver navigates the journey through the streets of Nashville, clients can enjoy music and the views
Players set out on scavenger hunt walking tour challenge through city answering questions and performing family-friendly tasks
Participants gear up and launch the ScavengerHunt.com app to start their own adventure, racing against the clock at a time of their choosing
The two-hour narrated walking tour through Lower Broadway features local cocktails at each stop and fun with friends and total strangers
Performing silly tasks and hunting for checkpoints around the city, digital walking tour brings adventure and family-friendly fun
Tourists can BYOB and sing along to country tunes as comedians steer a fun bus tour of downtown and Music Row’s sights
Customers can shop for stylish glassware, decor, gift sets, and apparel such as T-shirts, hoodies, and caps
Party bus retrofitted with a custom back porch and an interior lounge that provides panoramic views of Nashville while you relax and drink
At the museum the visitors can learn more about the history of Sumner County and see artifacts from the past
Visitors walk through mysterious and scary rooms of the Kechem’s family mansion, where all members were brutally murdered
Visitors explore the historic site of Mansker’s Station to experience both frontier and plantation life
After a 30- to 45-minute tour of this small-batch distillery, each guest takes home a shot glass
Professional distillery offers a tour of its premises, where spirits such as white lightning, mountain dew, and white whiskey are produced
An up to 40-minute guided tour lead by distillery’s staff showcases ingredients and process that make Linkumpinch Bourbon one of its kind
Folks get a behind the scene look at how goat cheese is made at creamery housed in an old town cotton warehouse
Guests can learn the history of the Shakers and take home some of the gift shop’s items to remember the lessons and the visit
Patrons can enjoy a tasting, souvenir glass, and credit towards merchendise at a local winery
Merlot might be near ubiquitous on menus at bars around the world, but what do you really know about it?