Dancing is a healthy way to physically connect to someone, preferable to giving them a painful bear hug or sewing your head onto their body. Get cheek-to-cheek with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for one one-hour couples dance class (a $20 value)
- $15 for three one-hour dance classes for one (a $30 value)
- $30 for three one-hour couples dance classes (a $60 value)
- $30 for six one-hour dance classes for one (a $60 value)
- $60 for six one-hour couples dance classes (a $120 value)
Click here for a class schedule.
Alfredo's Studio of Dance
On a 3,000-square-foot floating floor, head instructor Alfredo’s feet execute the graceful steps of waltzes, the energized hops of East Coast swing, and the sinuous turns of Latin styles, luring students from all over the United States and Canada to his Ohio studio. He's been passing these dance moves down to others for more than 30 years, guiding competitors to the stage floor and convincing wallflowers to refrain from hiding in a nightclub’s corners when the music starts up. He and his staff aim to nimble up the leg joints of first-timers, wedding parties, or squeaky tin-men during group and private lessons, as well as judgment-free dance parties. They also host guest seminars led by national and world champion dancers to expose protégés to elite-level twirls.