Comics conventions give like-minded folks a way to get together and discuss the issues surrounding their favorite superheroes, such as the latest advancements in spandex technology. Make some new friends with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $14 for Friday admission for one with one limited-edition print ($50.19 value)
- $25 for Friday admission for two with two limited-edition prints ($100.38 value)
- $20 for Saturday admission for one with one limited-edition print ($60.19 value)
- $14 for Sunday admission for one with one limited-edition print ($50.19 value)
- $25 for Sunday admission for two with two limited-edition prints ($100.38 value)
The convention schedule is as follows: Friday, June 20 from 3–8 p.m.; Saturday, June 21 from 10 a.m.–7 p.m.; and Sunday, June 22 from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con
Comic-book heroes and villains leap from their pages in a dazzling display of color at the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con. Held at the South Point Hotel and Casino, the convention spans three days, a celebration of comics and video games in pop culture. Writers and artists responsible for the creation of X-Men and other Marvel and DC mainstays give panel discussions and mingle with celebrities as well as scores of costumed fans, stopping only to take naps under the sign-in tables.
Nearly 60 exhibitors showcase their products in the main hall, while an international artist alley displays the sketches and inks of more than 100 artists. Special guests include Andy Lanning, who helmed the modern Guardians of the Galaxy series—and created fan-favorites Rocket Raccoon and Groot—as well as Mat Nastos, whose pen brings beloved children's characters Phineas and Ferb to life. Other events, such as family-friendly programming on Sunday and a series of after-hours parties, ensure the event has something for all ages.