Explorations of the natural world reveal why the sky is blue, grass is green, and dogs can understand but not speak Italian. Unlock the world's remaining mysteries with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- Unlimited general admission and special exhibition tickets
- A one-year subscription to Rotunda members' magazine
- Discounts at museum shops and restaurants, as well as museum programs and show admissions
- Members-only tours, programs, and workshops
- Invitations to special-exhibition previews
$85 for a family membership for two adults and up to four children with four tickets to Journey to the Stars (a $175 value)
- All benefits of a dual membership
- Invitation to family holiday party
- Children's membership cards upon request
In addition to exploring the birth of ancient stars at the Whoopi Goldberg–narrated Journey to the Stars, members enjoy unlimited access to special exhibitions such as Creatures of Light: Nature’s Bioluminescence, which explores the habitats of and evolution behind glowing creatures from the backyard to the deep sea via interactive iPad-powered infographics.
American Museum of Natural History
Collecting from the darkest depths of the ocean, beneath layered bedrock, or from the farthest reaches of space, the American Museum of Natural History catalogues, studies, and shares the latest knowledge about the natural world. The Museum's famed permanent halls explore an array of topics, from human ancestry throughout the ages to deep history of lands ruled by dinosaurs. The Museum’s far-reaching educational programs extend beyond the permanent exhibits and the confines of the building, reaching into middle and high schools to fund and conduct hands-on, student-driven experiments. The Museum also supports scientific expeditions around the world, providing archeologists and paleontologists with essential supplies and Indiana Jones Halloween masks.