Choose Between Two Options
- $33 for three music and Spanish classes (a $66 value)
- $64 for six music and Spanish classes (a $132 value)
Instructors use music, movement, and visual tools to teach children new Spanish words at each class. Parents attend classes with their 8-month- to 3-year-olds, and learn ways to continue lessons at home.
- Spanish speakers, including founder Isabel Brazon, teach children their native language through music and art
- Repetition and fun activities make learning easy for toddlers up to 11-year-olds
- Classes center on a theme of the week with singing, dancing, storytelling, and crafts
- Birthday parties with performances and instruments that kids can play