History museums show us how people used to live: in history museums with all their possessions behind glass display cases. Intrude on the past with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $6 for admission for two (up to a $14 value)
- $12 for admission for four (up to a $28 value)
- Rotating and permanent exhibits span paleontology, folk art, natural history, and more
- Full-size 19th-century streetcar, replica steamboat, and model of a two-headed calf
- Replica drive-in with a vintage Buick Electra
- Interactive exhibits
Who They Are
The collections at Behringer-Crawford Museum trace the history of the Ohio River Valley and Northern Kentucky across centuries and exciting changes. Visitors can step into different eras at a replica drive-in with a vintage Buick Electra or a model steamboat. The interactive activities are spread across a four-story exhibition area, which has room for natural science as well as history. That's why visitors can also find exciting products of nature, such as a two-headed calf, or enjoy a simulated boat trip down the Ohio River.
The displays are varied; you never know what you will find!Reviewer, 5/8/13
I've been to many museums but this one is the best. A wonderful place to get lost for a day.Scarfoot, 7/4/12
1600 Montague Rd
Covington, Kentucky 41011