A mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially since it's literally the only thing separating us from the jellyfish. Exercise your child's mind with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$75 for a 90-minute Lego birthday party for ages 6–7 ($150 value)
$100 for a 120-minute Lego birthday party for ages 7–10 ($200 value)
- Up to 10 kids
- Party Host
- Party invitations and thank-you cards with envelopes
- Plates, forks, and napkins
- Games, challenges, and interactive motorized model building
- Bricks 4 Kidz T-shirt for for the birthday child
- Mini figure for guests and the birthday child to take home
- All activities are geared to the age and interest of the birthday child
- Parties are held at a location of customer's choice, such as a parent's home or community center
Bricks 4 Kidz
A biplane’s mechanized propellers whir. A satellite spins on its axis. Such are the Lego inventions of students enrolled in Bricks 4 Kidz’s after-school program. The blueprints for these miniature gadgets spring from the mind of Michelle Cote, who saw the potential for Legos to introduce young learners to architecture, engineering, and science. She draws upon her own background as an architect to create model plans for Lego creations with kid-friendly themes such as amusement parks, famous buildings, and outer space. Students work together in small groups to replicate these models, honing their creativity, problem-solving abilities, and teamwork skills along the way.