The proper way to eat pasta is by twirling it on your fork, an elegant alternative to resting your face on the plate and chewing until you hit ceramic. Eat a classy meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a four-course Italian dinner for two (up to $103.20 total value)
- $99 for a four-course Italian dinner for four (up to $206.40 total value)
Each pair of guests gets the following:
- One shared order of bruschetta ($5.50 value)
- Two soups or salads ($7.90 total value)
- Two pastas with choice of sauce ($9.90 total value)
- Two entrees (up to $57.90 total value)
- One bottle of wine (up to $22 total value)
Buon Gusto Ristorante
Benito Prezia founded Buon Gusto Ristorante because he wanted a place where families of any size could gather and enjoy great Italian food. The dining room can seat parties of up to 100 and the menu of Italian classics continues to keep up with the times. But it's what happens behind the scenes that really counts. Chefs select their herbs and vegetables from the restaurant's own garden, filling dishes with fresh-picked flavors. And to keep diners of every age happy, the menu offers a variety a dishes such as spaghetti and meatballs, brandy-soaked beef tenderloin, seafood paella, and vegetarian manicotti. The chefs even make a few gluten-free pastas, helping everyone in a family enjoy a meal at the same table, even when someone is going through a parachute-pants phase.