Go-kart tracks are winding and curving courses commonly designed in such layouts as the figure eight and the snake kissing a garden hose. Hug those curves with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for a cadet (ages 7–15) or adult (ages 16+) race for one person (a $25 value)
- $24 for a cadet or adult race for two people (a $50 value)
- $48 for a cadet or adult race for four people (a $100 value)
- $199 for a cadet birthday party package on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday, for up to eight kids age 8–13 (up to a $400 value)<p>
The birthday party package includes the following:
- Three 10-minute races for each guest
- Safety gear for all racers
- Two hours in a party room<p>
Dallas Karting Complex
Drivers careen at a blinding 85 miles per hour around the track at Dallas Karting Complex. In order to take the wheel of a high-speed Rotax DD2 karts, racers must pass a few tests, including achieving a 74-second lap time on the 0.8-mile track, reaching 16 years of age, and being able to recite three quotes from The Fast and the Furious in iambic pentameter. Drivers who don't meet the high-octane criteria or are interested in a simpler ride can zip around the track's 17 turns in lower-speed karts, starting at the 30-miles-per-hour cadet carts for kids aged 7–15 or the karts for adults that burn rubber at highway speeds. The 25-acre facility has enough room to host racing parties for kids and adults, as well as corporate meetings to discuss the feasibility of commuting to work in a Rotax DD2.
“Great fun. ”
“Wear clear or regular glasses.”
“If you take your kids, know that all the categories race together. Some people might think it's unsafe for 30+Mph to race with 90+Mph karts, other than that awesome...”
“If you take your kids, know that all the categories race together. Some people might think it's unsafe for 30+Mph to race with 90+Mph karts, other than that awesome place.”