Though humans invented ice skating, they had to learn swimming from fish and skateboarding from bulldogs. Learn why skates are sold in pairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for public skate admission and skate rental for two ($20 value)
- $15 for public skate admission and skate rental for four ($40 value)
- $40 for one semester of homeschool Learn to Skate classes ($144 value)
- $60 for one semester of unlimited Learn to Skate classes ($156 value)
- $90 for two semesters of unlimited Learn to Skate classes ($442 value)<p>
Upcoming semesters run from January 6 through February 1, 2014; February 3 through March 1, 2014; and March 3 through March 29, 2014. Hour-long homeschool classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 p.m. The other learn to skate classes are on Tuesdays 5:15 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.; Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.; and Saturdays at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.<p>
Dr. Pepper StarCenter
Dr. Pepper StarCenter stands as a giant, icy footprint in the middle of Texas, one of six StarCenter rinks that serves as home to the Dallas Stars hockey team, as well as a community of countless ice skaters. The Frisco location regularly hosts public skates, but also serves as a classroom where licensed Learn To Skate instructors teach kids and adults how to skate using methods endorsed by the Ice Skating Institute. In addition, they host adult recreational hockey leagues and figure-skating competitions, which are not, as some might think, competitions where people throw molded plastic dolls across the ice to see which one can go the farthest.
96% of 220 customers recommend
“Great family fun.”
“Great place to just have fun, take figure skating lesson or hockey lesson.”
“Really great place!”