Tortillas encase their contents in a soft shield of flour, just as Members Only jackets encase their wearers in a soft shield of elitism. Break through culinary barriers with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for $20 worth of Mexican cuisine<p>
The menu includes huevos rancheros ($7.95) and red-chili chicken with eggs ($4.25). Breakfast is followed by lunches and dinners of shrimp fajitas ($12.95) and two red beef tamales ($9.75). Along with unlimited complimentary chips and salsa, all meals are accompanied by a choice of two sides, such as rice, beans, zucchini casserole, or enchilada casserole.<p>
- $150 for a catering package for up to 25 (up to a $376.25 value)
- $250 for a catering package for up to 50 (up to a $675.50 value)<p>
Each catering package includes:
- A choice of chicken mole, chicken fajitas, mini chimichangas, red- or green-chili con carne, barbacoa, or birria
- Enchilada casserole, spanish rice, beans, and chips and salsa
- Disposable plates, forks, and napkins
- Delivery within a 15-mile radius of the restaurant
- Setup and pickup of stainless steel chaffing dishes and serving utensils<p>
The catering package can be used for a number of events including the big game and parties.<p>
For 22 years, El Saguarito chefs have orchestrated a flavorful symphony of heart-healthy Mexican feasts that use canola oil in place of lard, a decision spurred by co-owner Blanca Vasquez's vegetarianism. El Saguarito–style cheese crisps precede dinner and whet appetites with a grilled tortilla topped with cheese, green chilies, onion, and tomato, followed by entrees such as fish tacos and plates of barbacoa—shredded beef simmered in pickling spices. At the bar, lips transform into goofy grins over imported draft beers and margaritas made with Mexican tequilas, ideal for toasting to the memory of favorite piñatas.
The eatery also equips its interior with big-screen TVs to watch high-stakes games and free WiFi to facilitate web searches on how to throw a burrito in a perfect spiral. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings, live music floats throughout the patio.
“ThE PLACE IS CLEAN, THE SERVICE FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS, PROMPT, AND SHARES INFO ABOUT THE FOOD, WHICH HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING ON MY VISITS.”
“nice restaurant,great food,friendly and fast service”
“Very personable, really well decorated and good food too!”
1763 E Prince Rd
Tucson, AZ 85719