Massages are soothing because they relieve muscle tension and make your recurring nightmare of getting trapped in bread dough far less scary. Wake up to relaxation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a 30-minute Swedish massage and 30-minute Pure Focus facial (a $120 value)
- $79 for a 50-minute Swedish massage and 50-minute Aveda cleansing facial (a $195 value)<p>
Although El cars and traffic horns whiz by outside, those who step through the doors of Eshe Day Spa and Salon enter an oasis of relaxation. From within private treatment rooms, Eshe’s massage therapists perform soft strokes—varying from short to long—to work pain and tension from muscles. Then, aestheticians will cleanse and exfoliate faces before applying a custom mask infused with botanical products. <p>
Eshe Day Spa and Salon
- Designer haircuts and conditioning and coloring with Aveda products
- Nine customized facials with Dermalogica and Aveda skincare products
- Seven massage therapies with additional flourishes such as warm oil and hot scented towels
- Spa packages tailored to wedding-day pampering, male clients, couples, or detoxification
Who They Are
Rather than a handshake or an elaborate welcome dance, the staff at Eshe Day Spa and Salon greet each guest with a smile, an aromatic foot soak, and a mug of herbal tea or a glass of water. Though the spa—where staff perform services ranging from aromatic facials and body treatments to natural microdermabrasion—remains calm and quiet, the hair salon teems with bubbly conversation and laughter. As they chatter with clients, the stylists use Aveda haircare products to repair signs of breakage, reduce dandruff, and restore shine.