As children grow up, they must learn that money doesn't grow on trees, dinner doesn't make itself, and real dogs are awful at basketball. Let kids be kids with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $28 for two VIP tickets (a $100 value)
- $55 for four VIP tickets (a $200 value)
VIP tickets grant one hour of early admission to the festival (starting at 9 a.m.), which is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., on either Saturday, November 17, or Sunday, November 18. Children younger than 2 years old get in for free. Each VIP ticket also includes the following benefits:
- Youth-size Everything Kids Fest T-shirt
- 25% off an adult single-day Legoland California Pick One Hopper ticket
- One child admission to the Sea Life Arizona aquarium
- One VIP day pass to the Make Meaning museum
- One-year subscription to Raising Arizona Kids magazine
Everything Kids Fest
Everything from hands-on activities to appearances from storybook characters abounds at The Everything Kids Fest, a two-day celebration of the whimsical minds and innocent hearts of children. Among the many activities, kids and their families can construct new worlds at the Legoland California build arena, explore their fantasies at the Peter Pan pirate playground, and absorb animal-kingdom gossip from sheep, chickens, and goats at the petting zoo. Meanwhile, fairy-tale favorites such as Beauty from Beauty and the Beast, Tinker Bell, Cinderella, and the Fairy Godmother perform perform on the main stage. Local plush athletes including the Coyotes' Howler and the Suns' Gorilla ruffle each other's foam during competitive events.