Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $189 for four 18-hole rounds of golf and 10 one-hour small-group lesson clinics (a $990 value)
- $249 for four 18-hole rounds of golf, 10 one-hour small-group lesson clinics, a one-year individual Golf Card International membership, and a custom pitching wedge (a $1,138 value)
Rounds can be redeemed anytime Monday–Thursday and after noon on Fridays, weekends, and holidays. A $25 cart fee, not included with this Groupon, is required with all rounds of golf.
Prairie View Golf Club
Ranked in Golfweek's Best Courses You Can Play in Indiana, the course at Prairie View Golf Club is situated on 206 acres of environmentally protected land along the White River with scenic prairieland and five lakes. The Robert Trent Jones, Jr. design features natural wetlands with a rushing stream that comes into play on four holes, forcing players to demonstrate deft control or gilled golf bags. On the front nine, the prairie setting invites harsh winds to blow across bentgrass fairways, often knocking shots off course. As players make the turn onto the back nine, they notice a marked difference in the environment, as open prairies give way to tall sycamore, oak, beech, and cottonwood trees lying just beyond the Kentucky bluegrass rough. Across the river lies Conner Prairie, a historical re-enactment village whose elegant, 1830s-era style was adopted for the design of the course's 15,000-square-foot clubhouse.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,073 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 138 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole