You can show loved ones you care by taking them out for a special meal or crossing out the parts of their diary that might embarrass them if the police found it. Be thoughtful with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$12 for lunch for two (up to $23 total value)
$24 for lunch for four (up to $46 total value)
- One main dish per person (up to $9 value each)
- One soft drink per person ($2.50 value each)
$29 for dinner for two (up to $60 total value)
$57 for dinner for four (up to $124 value)
- One shared appetizer or ceviche per pair (up to $14 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $16 value each)
- One hot drink per person ($2 value each)
- Two-person option: one alcoholic beverage per person (up to $5 value each)
- Four-person option: one shared bottle of wine or pitcher of sangria (up to $24 value)
View the menu.
Fiesta Atlantic Restaurant
To create its own distinct flavors, Peruvian cuisine borrows quite liberally from the palates of Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America. Since 1995, Fiesta Atlantic Restaurant has specialized in this medley of flavors, opening feasts with bread and zesty green aji sauce made from a secret recipe. Aji can also spice up Fiesta’s other dishes, from chaufas, a seasoned fried rice dish with a choice of meat or seafood, to pepper steak sautéed with secret Peruvian spices and served over fries. Sourced from Peru and America, wine and beer complement the restaurant’s mostly meaty options, as do glasses of chica morada, a blend of fruit juice, Peruvian purple corn, and a pinch of cinnamon.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great food, large portions and good value. Just as good as the more expensive Brasitas favored by a certain kind of person IMHO”
“The food was delicious but the service wasn't great.”