People often escape to hotels while their homes are being fumigated or leased to local ghosts. Discover new haunts with this Groupon.
$389 for a Mother’s Day Hotel Package on May 10–12 ($706.85 Value)
- Two-night stay in a luxury king or double queen room (a $498 value)
- Mother’s Day brunch buffet for one (a $42.95 value)
- Valet parking with in and out service (a $36 value)
- Two two-day passes to all Moody Gardens attractions (a $129.90 value)
- Complimentary yoga on Saturday and Sunday
It's not everywhere that you'll find lush wetlands, glass pyramids, and flying golf balls in the same place. Moody Gardens Golf Course stands out from its typical fairway brethren with its tropical atmosphere and proximity to Moody Gardens' bounty of family attractions. There, golfers play through 18 holes of a course recently renovated by Jacobsen Hardy Golf Course Design, challenging their clubs to multiple water hazards and the towering might of more than 500 palm trees. Though the greens are carpeted with premium Paspalum turf, native flora is all around, thanks to surrounding Sydnor Bayou and the fact that the course is a popular destination for vacationing bluebonnets.