Choose from Five Options
- $79.99 for a Lobster for Lovers package for two, including lobster tails, filet mignon, lobster stew, crab cakes, and whoopie pies ($168.95 value)
- $79.99 for a lobster-tail and beef wellington dinner for two, including crab cakes and clam chowder ($163 value)
- $129.99 for a lobster-tail and beef wellington dinner for four ($266 value)
- $69.99 for four live Maine lobsters ($155.50 value)
- $84.99 for six live Maine lobsters ($212.95 value)
Despite their tendency to end up boiled, GetMaineLobster.com's crustaceans somehow managed to keep one customer out of hot water. After waiting until the last minute to plan something for his fiancée's birthday, Emilio put together a next-day delivery of fresh lobsters that turned into an impressive dinner. His gratitude joins a chorus of praise for the company, whose flavorful foods have been featured on Rachael Ray and in the Wall Street Journal. Each of the lobsters is hand-selected from the coast of Maine, whose frigid waters are famous for preserving the meat's sweetness.
In addition to lobsters, patrons can order a menagerie of seafood cakes, marinated meats, and hearty side dishes. Full dinners take gourmet fare out of the restaurant and onto home dining tables with several-course feasts prepared by Chef Margaret Salt McLellan, who was named the 2008 Maine Lobster Chef of the Year. Customers that lack Margaret's culinary chops can reference the site's collection of recipes, which boast everything from Cajun shrimp to stuffed lobster bursting with crab, scallops, and emotion.