Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two-day pass to the 2013 Latin Freestyle Beach Festival
- When: Saturday, September 21, and Sunday, September 22, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Ventnor City
- Door time: 11 a.m on both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the musical lineup.
- Children 12 and under are admitted free with a paid adult.
- $69 for a two-day reserved pass with premium front-stage viewing (up to a $139.50 value)
- $39 for a two-day general-admission pass (up to a $78.50 value)
2013 Latin Freestyle Beach Festival
Luís Enrique performing "Yo No Se Manana"
- Who you know: Luís Enrique, India, Toby Love, Leslie Grace
- Other artists who'll make you sweat: Zion y Lennox, Don Chezina, 24 Horas, Fuego
- Nickname for Luís Enrique: "El Principe de la Salsa" (The Prince of Salsa)
- Musical genre that Luís helped pioneer: salsa romantica—a softer form of salsa music
- Luís Enrique's Ciclos won a Grammy Award for: Best Tropical Latin Album
- India nickname that makes her a perfect match for Luís Enique: "La Princesa de la Salsa"
- How she earned it: the crown was passed down from salsa legend Celia Cruz
- Toby Love's musical style: bachata, which blends urban singing and production with traditional melodies
- Other Toby Love style: crunkchata, which mixes bachata, hip-hop, almonds, and cinnamon
- Leslie Grace's bilingual cover of "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?": made her the youngest artist to hit number-one on both the Billboard Tropical Songs chart and the Billboard Latin Airplay charts
- Best purveyors of dancehall reggeton music: Zion y Lennox, Don Chezina
- How fast does Don Chezina rap?: he's known as "Puerto Rico's Machine Gun Rapper"
- What else to see: a car show, a festival marketplace, beach bods on the shore
4900 Wellington Ave.
Ventnor City, New Jersey 08406Get Directions