College athletics have a riveting atmosphere, with fight songs blaring from the student section of the stands and players shouting their Latin vocabulary words on the field. Savor the school spirit with this GrouponLive deal.
- All-session Seat to the 2014 ACC men's lacrosse championship tournament
- When: Friday, April 25–Sunday, April 27
- Where: PPL Park
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options & Tournament Schedule
- $30 for sideline seating (a $62 value)
- $45 for premium midfield seating (a $94.25 value)
Both seating options include admission to all three days of the tournament. The schedule is as follows:
- Semi-final rounds take place on Friday, April 25, with matches at 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- The two teams that fail to qualify for the championship will play in the ACC Showcase on Saturday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m
- The championship game takes place on Sunday, April 27, at 1 p.m.
2014 ACC Men's Lacrosse Championship
ACC lacrosse invades Philadelphia on the last weekend of April, when the sport's strongest conference pits its teams against each other to determine a 2014 champion. Throughout this season, the ACC has dominated national polls, with all six of its teams ranked amongst the nation's best. Though seedings for this year's tournament have yet to be decided or randomly assigned by a Magic 8 ball, each school will make the trip to Philly and compete during championship weekend.
The defending champion North Carolina Tarheels are yet again one of the best teams in the conference, and the country. Their offense scores nearly 16 goals per game, tops in the ACC and more terrifying to opposing goalies than a net made of writhing snakes. The Maryland Terrapins charge into their final ACC tournament with a contrasting style of play, posting one of the NCAA's best defenses by holding opponents to just six goals per game. Competitive advantages aside, the 2014 championship will also feature two debuts, as Notre Dame and Syracuse prepare to etch their names into the tournament's history.
1 Stadium Dr.
Chester, Pennsylvania 19013Get Directions