It takes more than good cooking to be considered a chef—it also takes business cards shaped like lil' shrimps. Learn the trade with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Alton Brown LIVE – Edible Inevitable Tour
- When: Wednesday, October 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Granada Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $38 for seating in orchestra C or balcony C (up to a $55 value)
- $23 for seating in orchestra D or balcony D (up to a $40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Alton Brown LIVE – Edible Inevitable Tour
- Where you've seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on his long-running TV show, Good Eats
- Other hats he wears: chef, author, filmmaker, Iron Chef America host
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, "Cooking Teacher of the Year" from Bon Appetit Magazine
- What Alton's packing for his tour, in his own words: "specialized cooking gear, amplifiers, projectors, ponchos, pastries of unusual size."
- What you'll see during his live show: cooking experiments, comedy, multimedia presentations, a live band playing the "Airport Shrimp Blues"
- Dress code for audience: a poncho provided by the theater, if you're sitting close to the stage
- Dress code for randomly-selected audience volunteers: a lab coat provided by Alton
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Lots of laughs and tons of fun! :)”
The Granada Theatre
1214 State Street
Santa Barbara, California 93101