- One ticket to see Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour
- When: Monday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 for sections 204–210A (up to $52.70 value)
- $32 for sections 201–203, 211–214, or 224 (up to $73.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Arcade Fire hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- Their sound: epic pop that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: beating out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys
- Their winning album: The Suburbs, which touches on aging and suburban sprawl
- The band's latest project: the sweeping, double-disc Reflektor
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: "...spik[ing] the band's classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce."
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band's trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie