The electric guitar is an incredibly versatile instrument—you can use it to command a crowd’s attention in a stadium or as a mediocre shovel at home. Watch artists who understand their tools with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see Frampton's Guitar Circus, featuring Peter Frampton, B.B. King, and Sonny Landreth
- When: Monday, August 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Musikfest’s Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $48 for grandstand seating (up to a $96 value)
- $63 for reserved 100-level seating (up to a $126 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Frampton's Guitar Circus
- Year Frampton began playing guitar: 1966
- Accomplishments of 1978's Frampton Comes Alive!: made the live-double-album format popular; gave the world "Baby, I Love Your Way," "Show Me The Way," and "Do You Feel Like We Do"
- How you'll be able to augment your memories of the show: every show on the tour is being taped for a later digital release; Frampton randomly gives an autographed setlist to one lucky fan at every stop
- How B.B. King was once praised by Carlos Santana: “I can hear B. B. King with the sound off on a TV, just by looking at his face.”
- Additional revelation King's performance inspired in Santana: he should probably fix his TV
- Rate at which King has released albums: about one every year and a half, assuming he started at the age of three months
- People who have collaborated with slide guitarist Sonny Landreth: Eric Clapton, Jimmy Buffet, John Hiatt, Eric Johnson, Mark Knopfler, and Buckwheat Zydeco
- Artists whose records Landreth has graced (in addition to his 11 solo releases): Dolly Parton, Harry Connick, Jr.
- Landreth's signature technique: wearing the slide on his pinky while using his other fingers to fret notes above it
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great place. Nice atmosphere. The movie theater seats are comfortable with good viewing. Snack prices were good, with nice choices.”
“Saw a movie at the Arts Quest center - this was the first time seeing a movie there. It was a very nice experience.”
“Went to see a Movie at the Ale House Cinemas at the Art Quest Center. The theater was very comfortable.”
Musikfest’s Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza
645 E 1st St
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015Get Directions