Earth Day reminds everyone to be thankful for the fragile majesty of our planet and the fact that the secret computer that creates our simulated universe still hasn't been accidentally unplugged. Keep up appearances with this GrouponLive deal.
- Broccoli City Earth Day Festival
- When: Saturday, May 3, at 12 p.m.
- Where: LA Mart
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for one ticket (up to $29 value) and one $50 Uber e-gift card (up to $79 total value)
- $56 for two tickets (up to $58 value) and two $50 Uber e-gift cards (up to $158 total value)
This promo offer is good until 6/16/14 and is only valid in Southern California.
Broccoli City Earth Day Festival
- JoJo: the teen pop sensation behind hits such as "Leave (Get Out)" and "Too Little Too Late;" seen in roles on The Bernie Mac Show and the recent film G.B.F.
- Dizzy Wright: hip-hopper behind albums such as SmokeOut Conversations and The Golden Age, which both charted on Billboard despite being on an indie label
- JMSN: one-man sound machine whose collages of R&B, pop-rock, and electronica have been featured in the film Fired Up and on TV's So You Think You Can Dance
- Click here to view the musical lineup
Hosts and Attractions
- Va$htie: the stylish host the New York Times labeled "a role model for young tastemakers"
- Broccoli City: a social enterprise promoting cool and innovative ways to create environmentally sustainable lifestyles; also, a place that tastes better when cheese clouds rain on it
- Activities: yoga and fitness instruction, a pop-up marketplace, a body-wellness center, environmental education
- Bites: healthy grub from diverse food trucks, beer and spirit garden for patrons 21 and over
Los Angeles, California 90007Get Directions